Promoting Gender and inclusiness is a major thematic stress of CTA. In the last three years, CTA continues to celebrate women and other vulnerable groups including PWDs by celebrating women. Part of our work includes strenghtening skills to address inequalities that hampers development. Other focus include gender socialization programmes for children and promoting inclusive growth to engender economic empowerment and sustainable livelihood for marginalised and vulnerable groups.
· Gender and inclusive governance
· Re-orientation, Behavioral change facilitation and re-integration
· Community Development
· Participatory Needs Assessment and Diagnostic Studies
- Capacity development building through; empowerment and sustainable life skills/livelihood training
· Leadership development and Civic empowerment
I am generation Equity; Realizing women Rights